We’re into the second quarter of Readathon! I’m a third of the way through Maus and Juli and I are about to make a change of scenery to a local coffee shop.
[[Hour 7: 36 pages, 245 pages total]]
[[Hour 8: 59 pages, 304 total]]
And now book 3. Been looking forward to this one for a while!
[[Hour 9: 25 pages, 329 pages total]]
[[Hour 10: 35 pages, 364 pages total]]
Friends that bring you snacks to nom on in the middle of Readathon are good friends.
[[Hour 11: 18 pages, 382 pages total]]
Back home. Messy hair, comfy pants, can’t lose.
1. What are you reading right now? The Martian by Andy Weir
2. How many books have you read so far? I’m on my third book.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I’ve been saving Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King for last. I think it’s up next.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? A lot. Had to go to work for a few hours, changed scenery (i.e. coffee shops) a few times.. I’m trying to just view them as necessary breaks and not something to worry about 🙂
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I thought I’d be fading by now, but it’s been a really enjoyable challenge. Most weekends I read for a few hours then put on some Netflix, I’ve had fun pushing myself to power through and put a small dent in my TBR.
[[Hour 12: 10 pages, 392 pages total]]